Want some informative narratives on famous and non-famous monsters from movies and shows? Then look no further with JaketheDino's Monster Journals. These are accurate and informative journals detailing events with your favorite monsters. No copyright infringement is intended as none of the images used, belong to me. They're are strictly for informative purposes. Enjoy
Regaliceratops peterhewsi: hellboy Ceratopsian
Artwork by Julius Csotonyi
And a link to the paper:
And a kind of cool little promotional video
Most accurate dinosaur reconstruction unveiledAmazing story! And huge implications for paleoartists!
Chapter Two - The Old Song - Part One
Henry groaned and held his head, his ears still ringing.
I...fainted? Henry thought, Nothing else to do but try to find another way out.
Henry’s ax was leaning all-too-neatly against a coffin. He picked it up. It was his only protection now. He hoped it would be strong enough against his enemy. He pushed the thought of the creature who had attacked him out of his mind. No, that had to have just been a dream.
Henry chopped away boards in from a door at the back of the room and was then at the top of yet another staircase that led to a placed marked with a sign “Utility Shaft 9”
At the bottom an inky message surrounded by candles greeted Henry. “He will set us free” it said. Goosebumps ran up and down Henry’s arms.
Henry enter another room, only lit by candles. How did this place get so big? Henry thought.
Leaning up against a wall was a cutout of the cartoon monster. A strange symbol was drawn onto the wall behind it. At the cutout’s feet lay ca
Chapter Two - The Old Song - Part Two
Henry let out a soft moan and attempted to move, only to find something restraining him. His ears were ringing and he could feel his head throbbing. He lifted his heavy eyes.
Somebody was standing in front of him, a dark silhouette. Henry scrunched his eyes shut.
They were so blurry they were nearly useless. He felt so nauseous.
I was unconscious...again? Yes...the first time was when I fell through the floor...then I was walking… he struggled to remember what had happened, I was hit on the back of my head...oh...that’s going to hurt for a long time. I hope I didn’t do any severe damage to my brain.
Henry was sitting on the dusty, wooden floor, tied with rope to a beam supporting the ceiling.
Beneath him there were black markings drawn on the floor. Chalk or soot or...ink…
They were swooping lines and s
2. Do you have a personal favourite among your OCs? Drake. He was my first after all.
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else? I based my characters around existing ones, yes. I based Drake around Smaug, Ignitus and the element, fire, plus his fighting style is based on Kai and Kratos. Raamiah is more based on the electric element as well as Volteer, and her fighting style is similar to Nightwing. Nirveli is based on the ice element as well as Cyril and her fighting style is similar to that of a Jedi. With Graham, he is based on the character, Terrador, his character is akin to that of Optimus Prime and his fighting style is similar to the Jaegers, Gypsy Danger and Gipsy Avenger.
4. A character you rarely talk about? none
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be? Probably Drake
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related? Raamiah and Nirveli. They look similar in the face.
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories? I write fan fictions with them as part of the RWBY continuity but with some changes
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here! I do not
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else? Probably not. Not sure how they would be treated.
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design. Don't have one
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a "sunshine"? Raamiah Zilverstein
12. Name an OC that isn't yours but who you like a lot. Don't have one
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs? No, my characters are more like knights.
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory. Drake Burgundy has a very tragic backstory. As a kid growing up in Mistral, he was raised by his Granddad after his parents abandoned him. Because of his Faunus traits, he was constantly picked on. One day, he was taken from his home, brought to an abandoned warehouse and put into a fighting cage where he was forced to fight kids twice his size. He was almost beaten to death when he discovered his semblance. This caused him to burn the entire warehouse down while Drake was still inside. After his Granddad found him, he could see the hate and rage in the young Faunus' eyes, so Drake was trained on how to not only control his anger, but use his gifts to help others. However, the rage is still there and Drake does whatever he can to control himself.
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people? I talk to a Deviant named Blazing-Saint and we have our characters interact with one another.
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)? Nirveli Sapphire
17. Any OC OTPs? No
18. Any OC crackships? No
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why). Drake was the first OC I ever made and since I created him 2 years ago, I have had plenty of time to develop him. I am also currently in the process of including him as well as his team in many stories.
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)? Drake plays a special guitar that can change tune at the flip of a switch and he prefers rock (80's themed as well as Jeff and Casey Lee Williams style music. Raamiah prefers to sing pop and swing. Nirveli has a soothing voice but she can hit high notes and Graham sings low, plays drums and can rap a little.)
21. Your most artistic OC. Not sure
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how? No
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why? Probably Drake. His design was the first I thought of.
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?) Graham Zelen.
26. Have you ever had to change your OC's design or something else about them against your will? No
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song? No but I did give my characters themes
28. Your most dangerous OC? Drake Burgundy. He has a fiery temper and if he loses control, he becomes very dangerous.
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they're going? Raamiah Zilverstein
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection? Raamiah
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really). Tumblr? What's that?
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why? Probably Nirveli. Sure she'd run but she will fight if pushed far enough.
33. Your shyest OC? none
34. Do you have any twin characters? No
35. Any sibling characters? No
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)? Well Graham and Nirveli come from the same Kingdom and have known each other for a while. They are good friends.
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human. Drake. He is a Dragon Faunus
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer? Nirveli Sapphire
39. Introduce any character you want
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share! Not really
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!) I am the the only one who has made art of my OC's. I'd like others to give their take on my OC's
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods? Not sure
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It's time to confess. I find it easier to make my characters clear skinned and base some of their attributes around people I know.
44. Something you like about your OCs in general. They are the first people I have made that actually look human.
45. A character you no longer use? Still using them
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly? No
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child? That would be funny
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure. Probably Graham. He is very forgiving, even when hanging around a friend that almost takes him for granted.
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes? Raamiah Zilverstein
50. Give me the good ol' OC talk here. Talk about anything you want.
Well I would like someone to try their unique stye on my characters. They will do a much better job than me since I never use digital art, only pencil and paper.
|Good afternoon ladies and gents. I am your host, JW-Gojifan and I would like to say welcome to my little side of Deviantart. Anyone who visits my page is always welcome. If you want to talk, feel free to drop a comment or send a note. I do my best to reply.|